Sunday, March 25, 2007

Green Eggs And Important

The kids and I were playing with the Google translator again. We take some text from a well known story, nursery rhyme or song, paste it into the translator, and send it on a journey through the languages. Converting from English to another language and back again. You all should be familiar with "Green Eggs And Ham".


Here is the sample text I used:

Would you like them in a house?
Would you like them with a mouse?

I do not like them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them in a box?
Would you eat them with a fox?

Not in a box.
Not with a fox.
Not in a house.
Not with a mouse.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.
I would not eat green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Here are some examples:

English-Arabic-English

Would you like them at home? Do you have any mice? I do not like them at home. I do not want to be a fugitive. I do not want here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and important. I do not like them Sam I /. Did you find it in a box? Did you find it Fox? Not in the framework. Not with Fox. Not in the house. Not with the mouse. Will not find them here or there. I will not find it anywhere. Will not eat green eggs and important. I do not like them Sam I /.

English-French-English-Russian-English-Portuguese-English-
German-English

You, which they are afraid in the house? You, which they are afraid with the rat? I do not taste D in the house. I do not taste D with the rat. I do not taste D here or there. I do not taste D in each possible place. I not taste of the eggs and GrĂ¼ns of the ham. I do not taste D, am. You eats it in the box? You eats it with the fox? Not into up fan genes. Not with the fox. Not in the house. Not with a rat. I would eat it not here or there. I would not eat it in any place. I do not eat eggs and the green ham. I do not taste D, am.

English-Korean-English-French-English-Chinese-English

They are men you owe it to the lower genital house? They are men you owe it to the lower genital, like rats? I do not like their home. I do not like their mouse. I still do not like this place for them. I am not happy like their premises. I do not like green eggs and ham. Sam B which I am, He does not like it. You eat things were box? You eat stuff. fox? This is not a box. It is not a fox. This is not a house. It was not rats. I told them this place or not eat. I will not eat it. I will not eat green eggs and ham. Sam B which I am, he does not like.

Hmmmmm?

No comments: